If you are planning a brief visit to the U.S. for business or tourism, you might need to apply for a visitor or a transit visa. These are the steps you should take:
1. Find out if you need a visa.
Check to see if your country participates slot bonus new member in the U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP). If you don’t see your country listed, you will need a nonimmigrant visa to visit the U.S.
2. Determine which visa you might need for your visit.
Most business and tourism travelers use B-1 and B-2 visitor visas :
- B-1 visa classification is for business travelers to consult with business associates, attend a conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract.
- B-2 visa classification is for tourists on vacation and people coming for medical treatment, a social event, or participation in amateur contests for no pay.
Transit visas are less common :
- Transit C visa classification is for foreign slot gacor gampang menang nationals traveling through the U.S. to another country and stopping briefly in the U.S. as part of their travel to the next foreign destination.
- Transit C-1, D, and C-1/D visas are for crewmembers of sea vessels or international airlines traveling to the U.S.
3. Apply for a visa.
The process of applying for a visa will vary depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. Follow the specific instructions for the country that you’re in.
In general, you will need:
- To complete online Form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form.
- A photo.
- A visa application fee.
- To schedule an interview.
ESTA and the Visa Waiver Program for Tourists and Business Travelers
International travelers planning to visit the U.S. for business or pleasure may be able to get a visa waiver. To get a visa waiver, you must be a citizen of one of the countries that participate in the U.S.’s Visa Waiver Program (VWP). roulette online live
If you plan to visit the U.S. under the VWP, you must get an approved travel authorization before your trip. Authorization approvals are determined using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
How to Apply for ESTA and Get Approval to Travel to the U.S.
- Check the list of the countries that participate in the VWP.
- You must have an e-Passport to use Sbobet the VWP. This type of passport is also known as an electronic passport and has an embedded chip in it.
- Fill out the ESTA online application. ESTA determines the eligibility of a visitor to travel to the U.S. under the VWP.
- The fee is $21. Learn how to pay for your ESTA fee.
- When you fill out your application, you will get an ESTA application number. Use this number to check the status of your application if it has been accepted to travel to the U.S.
Visitors traveling to the U.S. for tourism or business meetings or conferences under the VWP can stay for up to 90 days without a visa.